Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello people!
Sorry for not updating often, boo hectic.
Oh wells, here come my crappings! :D

Saturday!

Had shepherding with Jolene at Centrepoint.
Was late, sorry Jo! :)
During svc, Wendy sang onstage! So nice!

Met up with dear dear at outside Somerset mrt station.
:D
:D
:D


Went to loads & loads of places!
Cine, HMV, Plaza Sing, Suntec, Esplanade, Clark Quay & Habourfront.
Cool right? We walked all the way can :D

@ Clark Quay

Random shot :)

WHEE our reflections! Loves!

Bussed home & talked for awhile :)
Mmm I had a great time, thanks dear :D

Sunday!

Went to the new Giant, courts & Ikea at Tampiness.
Like serious, woah! So many people.
Finding a parking space's really hard :(

Woo warehouses!

Jie & I [:

Giant's really packed.

Yea & I mean really packed.

Had my late dinner at Jurong West.
& went home after that :D

Today!

I miss my clique! I miss my bestfriends!
Had PE. I kept laughing can :D
We kept laughing at YB's hairy legs.
*Laughs* They're so darn funny.

Ran around the school for 2 rounds.
Man, my stamina dropped T.T
During games, our group's the fastest!
:D

My "blooder", sissie & me! :]

Bestie & I! :D

Shall end my photos with this!

WHEE! Yes my wonderful clique :D

Had Chinese mock test. Boo :(
I've forgotten to bring my dictionary.
Whateverz, luckily Lin lent me hers :)
Thanks honey [:

Thanks dear for accompanying me to talk on the phone.
Ha ha. & just now too :D

Cca tomorrow, havent done the programme sheet.
Darn. Lol, better go finish it.
I miss my dear dear! :D
Goodbye world.

No comments: